Health & Safety
HEALTH, SAFETY & WELFARE POLICY STATEMENT
It is our aim to provide safe working conditions at all times for everyone in our employment.
We believe that everybody at their work place has the right to work in safe conditions.
All employees are made aware of their legal obligation to co-operate with Sovereign Alarms Limited in respect of the companies responsibility as well as their own ‘duty of care’ to ensure the safe welfare of themselves and others who may be affected by their actions. This is communicated via the H&S policy manual
Our ultimate goal is an accident-free workplace and all personnel are encourage to positively participate in all aspects of the safety process to maintain a safe & healthy working environment. Sovereign Alarms Limited commits adequate financial and physical resources to reach this goal.
To achieve this Sovereign Alarms Limited is committed to :-
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities
- Continuous Health and safety improvement
- Communicate with Customers and other contractors to ensure Health and Safety is maintained.
- Provide adequate welfare arrangements and facilities for employees
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health, safety & welfare
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment
- Ensure safe handling and use of hazardous or dangerous substances
- Provide appropriate information, instructions and supervision for employees
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their work and to give adequate training and instructions as necessary
- Prevent accidents and cases of occupational ill-health at the workplace
- Maintain safe & healthy working conditions
- Ensure the health and safety of all employees including contractors, visitors and members of the public whilst on company business
- Regular auditing & safety inspections will be carried out and fully investigating accidents and near misses to eliminate similar occurrences
NOTHING WE DO SHOULD EVER BE SO URGENT OR IMPORTANT THE WE CANNOT TAKE THE TIME TO DO IT PROPERLY AND SAFELY